S A T U R D A Y , M A Y 6
H I G H S C H O O L C O M M O N S
9 P M - 1 2 A M
Must check in by 10 pm.
No re-entry once you leave!
Tickets: $40 per person
Ticket sales through Prom Committee will begin Monday, April 17th. Tickets will be sold during lunch and AIT
Prom Guest Request Form
Prom Eligibility Rules:
- DLHS students may bring one guest. Your guest must be under the age of 21 on the date of the dance and enrolled in 10-12 grade or graduated.
- Your guest must be in good standing at their school (for example, not suspended or expelled).
- Students who did not leave DLHS in good standing are not eligible to attend dances.
- Your guest must attach a photocopy of their driver’s license or other form of official ID that is readable and verifiable to this form. You may not buy tickets until guest forms are received.
- DLHS uses drug and alcohol detection services at Prom. By allowing their child to attend Prom,
- Parents agree to all searches DLHS administration deem necessary.
Post Prom Waiver: https://www.cognitoforms.com/